urduitacademy
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the forum FAQ and the House Rules 

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. 

Ask any technical question and treat others as you would like to be treated . 

House Rules 

Piracy of Intellectual Property and/or any Copyrighted Material is illegal.
Don't use this forum for any Abusive purpose 
Both forum and product advertising is not allowed on any general areas of the forum
You agree to the terms and Conditions  when you sign up to these forums.
Post the questions in relevant Forum area if you have Cisco question post it in Network area
UITA Forum Admin
Quote 2 0
faizigee
UITA well done ......

A great decision.. love it 
Quote 0 0
Faseeh
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته!
Dear Respected Sir.Kashif, Sir.Owais,
CCNA ICND11(old jo pehly record kia tha apny) lecture#21 me Sir.Kashif apny ksi Student ka tazkira kiye thy ki osny ICND1(CCENT) pass kia hai aur apko osky question bataye hen skype pr aur apny wo questions useful links me add kiye hen.
Sir,
meiny useful links me bohat talash kia hon, nhi mily mujhy.
kindly, mujhy batadijiyega kis nam sy hen?
Allah taala apka Hami-o-Nasir ho.
Quote 0 0
Faseeh
(Roman urdu) CCTV sun'nay ka ittefaq hoa.
Bohat bohat bohat shafeeq indaaz paya Sir.Tariq ka.
1st lecture me oswaqt bohat maza aya jab Sir.Tariq ny karachi ky different areas ka nam lia.
Sir.Tariq ny ماشاءالله ماشاءالله byinteha jan'fishani sy padrhaya hai hamen CCTV.
جزاكم الله خيرا استاذ طارق.
Quote 1 0
asifbashir
Respected Sir,
                         What is the name of certification for " Network Monitoring " ?

Could you tell me; from where I can do and what is the duration ?

I'm interested to learn " HP Network Node Manager i ".
Quote 0 0
umarself
Faseeh wrote: السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته! Dear Respected Sir.Kashif, Sir.Owais, CCNA ICND11(old jo pehly record kia tha apny) lecture#21 me Sir.Kashif apny ksi Student ka tazkira kiye thy ki osny ICND1(CCENT) pass kia hai aur apko osky question bataye hen skype pr aur apny wo questions useful links me add kiye hen. Sir, meiny useful links me bohat talash kia hon, nhi mily mujhy. kindly, mujhy batadijiyega kis nam sy hen? Allah taala apka Hami-o-Nasir ho.

Dear Faseeh ap urdi IT ka quiz link ya 9tut.com visit kr lain ap ko tmam ccna k question mil jayn gay jo sir kashif ne apni series man discuss kia han 
Quote 1 0
umarself
asifbashir wrote: Respected Sir,
                         What is the name of certification for " Network Monitoring " ?

Could you tell me; from where I can do and what is the duration ?

I'm interested to learn " HP Network Node Manager i ".

Dear Asif bashir there are many network management system in the market for example solarwind network management system (NMS)  and HP network node manager (NNM)
.here is a link for NNM 

Quote 1 0
Unregistered
Hi sir,

I followed your CCNA R/S videos on youtube and successfully passed my CCNA exam on 11 June 2016 but My exam number was 200-120 which is going to end on 20 August 2016. I want to know that whether validity of My certification will be valid for three years from date of exam or not ? Also I want to known that is I am eligible for CCNP exam as the prerequisite for CCNP exam 200-120 which I have done is going to end on 20 August 2016.

Thanks and Regards,
Ram
Quote 0 0
Unregistered
Please share information about VDI (virtual desktop infrastructure).
Quote 0 0
Zaheer Abbas
Dear Brother 200-120 CCNA paper is expiring mean you can not attempt ccna 200-120 paper again but if you have already done your paper you CCNA Paper is valid for 3 Year from that passing date. CCNA 200-120 Expiration does not mean that your certification will expire. This is going to expire because technology and software are updating day by day therefore CCNA old slybous will be expire and a new version of CCNA paper will be launch. Don't worry your paper is valid for 3 year.
Quote 0 0
Unregistered
Asalam o alaikum 
main mcse karna chahta hun agar main mcitp k lectures lay lon to mujh mcse main kitny helpfull hogi because mcse abhi yahan available nai hay isi liay mcitp karna sahi hoga ??
Quote 0 0

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Urdu IT Accademy � 2013 | License Agreement