Fuzail1992
Assalam -U- Alaikum To All, 
Welcome to Office 365 Forum in UITA community. You can post Office 365 related queries in this Forum, my Office 365 lectures will be available soon in UITA. 
Further, I will try my best to answer your queries. 

Thank you 

Best Regards,

Fuzail Motan
Office 365 Architect
Quote 6 0
Write a reply...
shakil.khan
that'd be very nice to office 365 lectures available on UITA. how long might we need to wait for that?
Quote 0 0
Fuzail1992
shakil.khan wrote:
that'd be very nice to office 365 lectures available on UITA. how long might we need to wait for that?

Inshallah, it will be available soon.
Quote 0 0
shakil.khan
AoA, how long will the office 365 videos be available on UITA? Kindly, start this series as soon as possible. Regards
Quote 0 0
Fuzail1992
shakil.khan wrote:
AoA, how long will the office 365 videos be available on UITA? Kindly, start this series as soon as possible. Regards
Walikum Assalam, 
How are you ?. Your waiting time is over, it is in progress with UITA team.  
Quote 0 0
Unregistered
great lectures delivered by Fuzail Motan. When will upload another lectures ??? 
Quote 0 0
anujkumar93india
Dear Sir,
When will upload another lectures ????
Quote 0 0
Unregistered
Dear Sir Tnx a lot of your amazing lectures series of O 365, I configured everything correctly but faced one issue when I created an email account in office 365 from that account email is not sending to my Gmail account as testing how I will trouble shoot???
Quote 0 0
Qasim Sahak

Dear Sir,

Everything is perfect about lectures, but please don't jump here and there while giving the lectures, like when you are going to open an office account meanwhile when it is loading you are browsing new tabs showing this and that, then we can't be focused on the topic, the rest is so clear with enough details.

Best of luck to your amazing team.

Regards

Quote 0 0
Unregistered
Hi Fuzail,
I recently start watching your lectures, its amazing effects 
GOD bless u & the academy, you guys are so special 
Regards,
Saif Ullah
Quote 0 0
Dhiraj Suman
Hi Fuzail Sir,

Your videos are really awesome. Please accept my heartiest regards from the bottom of my heart for this awesome job. I would like to let you know that

Office365 70-346 video no. 6, 7, 8 are showing as private. Can you please let me know when can you make them public so that everyone can watch it.

Quote 1 0
Qasim Sahak
Sir! Eagerly waiting for lecture no. 6, 7, and so on..
Quote 0 0
Fuzail1992
wrote:
Dear Sir Tnx a lot of your amazing lectures series of O 365, I configured everything correctly but faced one issue when I created an email account in office 365 from that account email is not sending to my Gmail account as testing how I will trouble shoot???

Firstly don't worry about these issues, it is just a playing game in PS4. Could you please tell me, did you configure custom domain in Office 365 ?. 

And, Troubleshooting Lecture for Office 365 is also in progress, but I love to troubleshoot problem on Live with IT professional interaction. 

Quote 0 0
Fahad
Assalam o alaikum Fuzail Bhai,

Jazakallah Khair for your efforts, I really appreciate you & UITA complete team. May Allah Bless You all.

My question is, I have followed all the steps which you performed in lecture 2, I have configured domain as well and all records verified on first go as yours but when I tried nslookup phase I got attached error. please help.

regards,
Quote 0 0
Unregistered
Assalamo alaikum,

i hope that you will be fine by allah's grace and doing well I am from Nepal living in Qatar first of all thank you vry much you and UITA  i already watched your 8 lectures for O365 really it's awesome waiting for your next lecture 
   Thank you very mych

Shabnam Kamali
Doha Qatar
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...

Add a Website Forum to your website.