urduitacademy
AOA and Welcome all to CISSP forum . 
Any questions around CISSP please feel free to past it here . 
UITA Forum Admin
Quote 0 0
Unregistered

Yes this series absolutely help any individual to boost his/her career as there is much demand of security persons in market , Boss idr aik question hai k next lecture kab aay ga aur second thing kiya yh series thk tara prepare ki ho tou enough hai exam pass k liya ? ya phir official book ly k usko b ratta lagana paray ga [biggrin][bawl]

Quote 0 0
MuhammadAwais
UrduITAcademy all series is more then to pass a exam. And you need to also read the book and only 1 lecture per week
 UrduIT.Team
Quote 0 0
Unregistered

Thanks for kind reply and advice , as a suggestion if possible i know its difficult for sir as well to record but 3 days are enough to prepare 1 lecture so i will also be easy to windup the certificate 

Please again consider this just as suggestion :-)

Quote 0 0
Munir Ahmad Shad
Dear Sir,

I visited your web site and watched some video that video are very helpful for me can I request to you can you share me all remaining your video or complete CISSP video training please.

I am very thankful to you if you can support me passing & learning CISSP.

Regards,
Munir Ahmad Shad
munir.shad@gmail.com
Quote 0 0
Faseeh
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته!
(roman urdu) urduitacademy ky ksi b course krny sy pehly oska introduction lecture lazmi suniye completely.
CISSP krny ky liye kuch restriction hen(+5 year experience ki)
introduction video suniye,Respected Sir.Kashif ny in detail explain kiye hen)
Quote 0 0
Unregistered
good advice , yes sir Kashif and other UITA trainers record introduction about the series in detail . 

Quote 0 0
Munir Ahmad Shad
Dear All,

I have booked my seat at 23 august 2016 and I need support to all & share me any thing related to CISSP exam.

I have advance Thanks to all.
Munir Ahmad Shad
munir.shad@gmail.com

Quote 0 0
Unregistered
Have you done questions on CCCURE.org website 

Quote 0 0
Unregistered
urduitacademy wrote: AOA and Welcome all to CISSP forum . 
Any questions around CISSP please feel free to past it here . 

I am preparing for CISSP for the last 2 months. This video help me a lot in clearing the concepts. When are rest of the video coming up? Also I have a little confusion . I find CISM certification by ISACA covering only 5 domain. Which exam should I go first?
Quote 0 0
Unregistered
Asslam o alikum to all. Well done Kashif bhai. Excellent training with woderful explanation. We are expecting the remaining videos very soon Inshallah. Jazakallah kher

Asif
Riyadh KSA
Quote 0 0
Unregistered
AOA Kashif Sir,

CISSP lectures are excellent with great way of explanation. I want to know how may I get the lecture slides that you are using during your presentation ?

Kind Regards
Quote 0 0
AimalSultani
A-Salaam Sir, ( Kashif )

Please check attached Video and Give us some Information about it .( CISSP )  thanks

http://thehackernews.com/2016/06/hack-facebook-account.html

Quote 0 0
Unregistered
i like cissp series. thank you sir
Quote 0 0
Unregistered
sir plz upload more lecture of cissp

Thank you
Quote 0 0

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Urdu IT Accademy � 2013 | License Agreement