abbashussain
Hi / Assalam O Aliekum to ALL,

Welcome all of you in Oracle OCA 11g course. You can post questions here related to part1 Lectures.I will try my best to reply all of your questions.
if facing any issue while posting question here or You can send me email.
Quote 0 0
Unregistered
good work Sir gee , Big fan of you from India [smile]
Quote 0 0
Nasir
abbashussain wrote:
Hi / Assalam O Aliekum to ALL,

Welcome all of you in Oracle OCA 11g course. You can post questions here related to part1 Lectures.I will try my best to reply all of your questions.
if facing any issue while posting question here or You can send me email.

SIR good Series , I am based in Middle east and it is great how you teaching fro scratch . Can you please give us idea when you will finish this series and  also please confirm after this couse i will be able to pass the exam 
Quote 0 0
kareem
Abbass sir good job , keep it up big fan of your teaching - Kareem from Australia 
Quote 0 0
careeradvice
Abbas bahi zabardast series keep it up may Allah reward you for that.
Good job. Excellent lectures and content 
Quote 0 0
Unregistered
Great series sir
Quote 0 0
abbashussain
Dear Mr.Nasir, 

Hope you will fine, Till this time we are just trying to learn basic components, in coming weeks you will see more lecture regarding Pure DBA course for DB  installation on Windows and Linux , i am trying to cover each phase for installation and issues that a student can phase during installations. After the completion of the all lectures you will be able to give exams for ORACLE 11g OCA certification.
Quote 0 0
abbashussain
To all students who really wants to grow in Database administration area, Please focus on Linux Operating system concepts and learn Linux operating system as you can. If any one interested from Pakistan regarding RHCSA Exam, i can help them for RHCSA, RHCE certification.Now Exam facility for Redhat Exams available in Pakistan.
Quote 0 0
Mohsin Khan
@abbashussain Assalamalaikum Sir, I have one question why you haven't start with Oracle Architecture Lecture???
Quote 0 0
abbashussain
Dear Mr.Mohsin,

I appreciate your question, it looks you have experience in oracle technologies, I am not covering the course of 11g OCA,Instead of that my objective is to become a Associate level Database administrator after completion of this course, Till this time round 16 lectures have been uploaded, But you can see all the topics we have discussed yet,are not part of OCA exam or course objectives. But don't worry i will record lectures as per OCA guidelines available at Oracle.com. If anyone have not experience in Oracle Databases , He/she can not understand oracle architecture 1st time, So after Completion of SQL fundamentals we will discusses architecture.So we are learning essentials now. R u agree or not ? 
Quote 0 0
abbashussain
All students do R&D on below topics.
What is archiving in Oracle 11g ?
What is archive log mode?
by default Flash Recovery is not enabled when install oracle 11g using typical method. How to enable that after typical installation in windows & in Linux. post this assignment on abbashussain1@hotmail.com till this Wednesday. 
Quote 0 0
abbashussain
No one send me assignment on related topic i shared in last post , Now i will start next Lectures details will be available in that lecture.
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...