Ali khan

Hi my name is zammar Ali I am from uk
I watched all your ccna video I WANa say thanks for what you did for student like me that want to understand networking more in Urdu
I'm studying final year networking, I want to ask for a huge favour and it is that I been given a project and I have to think of a project that will impress the employers that will come to our uni and I can not think of any can you suggest me any please this would be a lot great full, if you could tell me project that will impress employers and get me good marks
Thanks
Quote 0 0
Unregistered
Google a term called Network Telescope . 

Quote 0 0
Unregistered
And?
Quote 0 0
Unregistered
Please briefly discuss the concept of network telescope as a whole project how do I build it
Quote 0 0
Unregistered
if i tell you everything it is not a protect you go and do it . I am not going to Spoon feed you here . you have access to internet and you can do research your self if you cannot do it them i am afraid i cannot help you .

Quote 0 0
Unregistered
The only thing that appear on Internet is the meaning nothing else how to implement it and good description to it doesn't appear
Thanks any way
Quote 0 0
Unregistered

SIT (Step-in Security)

There is an organization which has more than five hundred staff. The organization has a colony for staff accommodation. The organization provides all facilities including security to the residents of the colony. Strict rules are being followed to provide maximum security to the residents. Nobody is allowed to enter or exit the colony without intimating the security staff.

Security staff issues ID cards to Staff and their family members. Security staff keeps record about entrance or exist of employees and their family members from the colony.

A proper record of guests who wants to visit any resident of the colony is maintained. Guest shows NIC (National Identify Card) to the security staff who note down guest’s credentials from CNIC and issue visitor pass to the guest after keeping his/her CNIC which will be returned when guest leave the colony. If the guest has any vehicle then its number will also be recorded. The names of those who are accompanying the guest are also being recorded. Guests are not allowed for night stay in the colony until permission is obtained from the Security Officer. A written application having a duration for which that guest will stay in the colony is given to the Security Officer who approves the application and mark to the security staff for issuance of Visitor’s pass for this duration to the guest. Each guest will return the visitor pass at the time of leaving the colony and collect CNIC from security staff.

There are separate schools for girls and boys. Children from outside the colony also come to study in those schools. Entry/exit record of children and school staff is maintained on daily basis.

Official vehicles of the organization are also be parked in the colony. Proper entry/exit record of those vehicles along with the driver info is being maintained.

I mentioned a manual system which the security staff has adopted for record keeping. You are required to develop a client server application to automate this manual process.

Note: During issuance of visitor pass process, if CNIC data is already in the system then that data should be populated automatically to reduce the data entry.

Reports

1. Daily Visitor Report with a provision for particular duration
  2. Guest Report Employee Wise
  3. Report of a Guest to whom he/she has visited
  4. Visitors who did not returned their Visitor Pass
  5. Visitor who did not obtained night stay permission
  6. Employee List
  7. School Staff List
  8. Student List
  9. Daily Report of the school
  10. Vehicle Daily Entry/Exit report with a provision for a particular duration
Quote 0 0
mishu

need help in my project

php and mysql

SIT (Step-in Security)

There is an organization which has more than five hundred staff. The organization has a colony for staff accommodation. The organization provides all facilities including security to the residents of the colony. Strict rules are being followed to provide maximum security to the residents. Nobody is allowed to enter or exit the colony without intimating the security staff.

Security staff issues ID cards to Staff and their family members. Security staff keeps record about entrance or exist of employees and their family members from the colony.

A proper record of guests who wants to visit any resident of the colony is maintained. Guest shows NIC (National Identify Card) to the security staff who note down guest’s credentials from CNIC and issue visitor pass to the guest after keeping his/her CNIC which will be returned when guest leave the colony. If the guest has any vehicle then its number will also be recorded. The names of those who are accompanying the guest are also being recorded. Guests are not allowed for night stay in the colony until permission is obtained from the Security Officer. A written application having a duration for which that guest will stay in the colony is given to the Security Officer who approves the application and mark to the security staff for issuance of Visitor’s pass for this duration to the guest. Each guest will return the visitor pass at the time of leaving the colony and collect CNIC from security staff.

There are separate schools for girls and boys. Children from outside the colony also come to study in those schools. Entry/exit record of children and school staff is maintained on daily basis.

Official vehicles of the organization are also be parked in the colony. Proper entry/exit record of those vehicles along with the driver info is being maintained.

I mentioned a manual system which the security staff has adopted for record keeping. You are required to develop a client server application to automate this manual process.

Note: During issuance of visitor pass process, if CNIC data is already in the system then that data should be populated automatically to reduce the data entry.

Reports

1. Daily Visitor Report with a provision for particular duration
  2. Guest Report Employee Wise
  3. Report of a Guest to whom he/she has visited
  4. Visitors who did not returned their Visitor Pass
  5. Visitor who did not obtained night stay permission
  6. Employee List
  7. School Staff List
  8. Student List
  9. Daily Report of the school
  10. Vehicle Daily Entry/Exit report with a provision for a particular duration
Quote 0 0
Unregistered
Thanks for your time to help me
I would like to discuss the project I discussed with my tutor that he thinks is just basic as I am in 3rd year networking we had a lil flavour of networking not full ccna topics this is the reason I am struggling so the project goes in this way
New bank is opening in London they want me to design the network for the office it has also the head office where all the servers will be placed and they will be core sever for security purposes and the head office is only 1 mile, they need security, reliability and fast internet connection for 20 staff.
In my design the computers will be connected to switch and switch will have port security and vlan all the pic will also have ip telephone with voip to communicate the switch will be connected to router through gigabit Ethernet and router will have nat, acl, ip Dec and vpn tunnel to connect with the other office 2 where the server will be placed through ppp or frame relay. I have not done mpls please note it
The other office 2 will have servers and is one mile away the same protocols will be applied to other office switch and router
Server will have active directory vm, dhcp vm, dns vm and file storage vm
My tutor is not impressed as he think this project is not challenging
Please suggest me improvements and proper project abstract like you did above for the colony and challenging topics to tackle in my project thanks
Quote 0 0
ali
Unregistered wrote: Thanks for your time to help me I would like to discuss the project I discussed with my tutor that he thinks is just basic as I am in 3rd year networking we had a lil flavour of networking not full ccna topics this is the reason I am struggling so the project goes in this way New bank is opening in London they want me to design the network for the office it has also the head office where all the servers will be placed and they will be core sever for security purposes and the head office is only 1 mile, they need security, reliability and fast internet connection for 20 staff. In my design the computers will be connected to switch and switch will have port security and vlan all the pic will also have ip telephone with voip to communicate the switch will be connected to router through gigabit Ethernet and router will have nat, acl, ip Dec and vpn tunnel to connect with the other office 2 where the server will be placed through ppp or frame relay. I have not done mpls please note it The other office 2 will have servers and is one mile away the same protocols will be applied to other office switch and router Server will have active directory vm, dhcp vm, dns vm and file storage vm My tutor is not impressed as he think this project is not challenging Please suggest me improvements and proper project abstract like you did above for the colony and challenging topics to tackle in my project thanks
Quote 0 0
mishu
kindly help me in my project please i above mention it.is is step in security in php and mysql.[frown][frown][frown][frown][frown]
Quote 0 0
Unregistered
misu all your stuff looks good i donot know what help you need from me . if yu use CNIC a primary key this will work . what seems to be the problem then .

Quote 0 0
Unregistered
you can design BGP NEtwork and tweek some stuff to make it more effecient .

you can design a Secuirty Framwork to Audit any company for any stuff

You can create a comparison of multiple firewalls , effecientcy reports

You can do intensive research on 5 Antiviruses and compare them aaginst different attacks

you can compare multiple IDS / IPS / HIPS solutions

You can try Bluetooth stuff if it  can help in any way .

You can look at the project , why companies move to Cloud Service providers

you can work on developing honeypot project

you can anlize all the malicious URLS and work out something intretsing

you can write a report what you reserach on 100 Malware revealed  , how malware infects

you can write a report on Computer forensics .

if you cannot do any of the above then do what i did steal someones project and pass the degree [smile]

Quote 0 0
Unregistered
Can I get improvement with the project I discussed above with name Ali
Quote 0 0
Unregistered
Ali you can try DMVPN in your diagram Sir Usman will be teaching that in CCNP Route 

Quote 0 0

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Urdu IT Accademy � 2013 | License Agreement