taimur khan
i have a cisco 890 LTE  router, i have configured it correctly. when i try to use it for example to make tunnel with other router so at first it does not ping the tunnel but as soon as i try to ping any public ip from my 890 router then after few packets drops it starts pingnig.
so the problem is that my 890 router goes to may be sleep mode and after some ping it starts working properly. so is there any solution for that.
Quote 0 0
m.taimur.khan12
Dear Sir Kasif,
Can i have the solution for my problem stated above. i tried alot to find the solution but unable to fix it.
pakistani
Quote 0 0
Unregistered
taimur khan wrote: i have a cisco 890 LTE  router, i have configured it correctly. when i try to use it for example to make tunnel with other router so at first it does not ping the tunnel but as soon as i try to ping any public ip from my 890 router then after few packets drops it starts pingnig.
so the problem is that my 890 router goes to may be sleep mode and after some ping it starts working properly. so is there any solution for that.

Not 100 % sure what you looking for , you think your router stop working after some time , because it drops some pings , Explain me the probelm are you facing any problem as a business , Dropping some pings in the beginning can be a lot of reasons . 
Quote 0 0

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Urdu IT Accademy � 2013 | License Agreement