Wajid

Hi UITA Family, 

Currently, we are using Microsoft office 365 from the last 2 year but someone informs our management to the cost-effective solution so they are purchased the Gsuite (legacy Free edition). 

I have checked the serval of documentation on the internet about the same. there are using the Google migration tools which are built in the Gsuite for the mail migration and other staffs. I was not found that tool in our Gsuite admin account because they didn't provide it in the Legacy free edition. at this moment we are using the outlook migration tools to migrate email office 365 to Gsuite and it's taking near about 8 to 10 Hrs. for the single user and we have around 400 users. 

Please provide me the better solution to make migration faster.

Thanks, 

Quote 0 0
Fuzail1992
wrote:

Hi UITA Family, 

Currently, we are using Microsoft office 365 from the last 2 year but someone informs our management to the cost-effective solution so they are purchased the Gsuite (legacy Free edition). 

I have checked the serval of documentation on the internet about the same. there are using the Google migration tools which are built in the Gsuite for the mail migration and other staffs. I was not found that tool in our Gsuite admin account because they didn't provide it in the Legacy free edition. at this moment we are using the outlook migration tools to migrate email office 365 to Gsuite and it's taking near about 8 to 10 Hrs. for the single user and we have around 400 users. 

Please provide me the better solution to make migration faster.

Thanks, 

Hi Wajid, 
Hope you are doing well. Can you please tell me what migration strategy you are following to migrate from Gsuite to O365?. Further, free tools are risky for the organization, but it's your company call for 400 users..

What Gsuite version you are using?

Regards, 
Fuzail

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...