hanbal

HI I am just new to this website & planning to do some certification in CCNA so just searched & found your website in Google. Well I am not much new in this because already tried to run some websites in past 5 7 years back but because of impatient I could not go much  longer with this all and I also did some PHP&MYSQL certification from Local College but because of some situation could not go so long with that too but I have some basic knowledge which looks very basic after watching some lecture & also I have also developed some basic websites in php but right now don’t remember much things abt that too. Well come to Point right now I am doing job as a document controller but that’s little boring for me & also not looking much growth & learning in this so I am planning to move to Networking which looks little bit easy & interesting as well which is more big reason for me to choose this. I have also took 4 lectures of ICND1 and found them very interesting & very well describe by tutor & really wishing that this time I really do something in this but without spending much money & time as well J.So that why I am here on your site but just want to know some information & want some advices regarding this. In second lecture tutor mentioned that He is also making some summary of lectures so I am unable to find that for my hard copy purpose because all time difficult to play video again & again so it will be better if you people also upload some material in hard copy like PDF or something like this so after watching video lecture we can use those notes for revision. Further would also like to know that your lectures are old like you recorded in 2012 so want to know is these are useful for me if I’ll go for CCNA certification. And also please advise me that which course will be better for me as I am beginner in networking what will be helpful for me to transfer my field to networking. So wanted to know some basic details about their courses which are good & also need your guidance that how & from where to start which courses are best for me. Because I also don’t want to waste time & money & really want to enter in this so instead of wasting time need your advice on mentioned points.

Thanks for this Platform & waiting for helpful answer.

Quote 0 0
Unregistered
Hanbal , Go to urduitacademy.com website and click on useful links . 

Unfortunately Sir Kashif only did ICND 1 cram sheet didn't manage to do ICND2 because of being busy 

Quote 1 0
MuhammadAwais
"hanbal" UrduIT Not providing any kind of PDF Book you need to download cisco 100-101 and 200 101 book and you need to also Study MCITP Or MCSE Microsoft for lectures go to urduitacademy video library. and New ccna lecture is also available
 UrduIT.Team
Quote 1 0
Unregistered

Thanks for your reply but can you just guide me in some details like

For which course I go first & after that how many courses are enough to get the job in some organization?

Are only these lectures are enough to pass CCNA ceritification ? & which lectures are for which courses & which latest books I Require for these courses & certification

And you mention two courses do I start from these ?

I know I am asking many question but I need answer from some professional who’s already in this field who can guide me the better path for this all step by step.

Thanks[rolleyes]

Quote 0 0
hanbal
Actually as already told I am new to this & also big reason don't want to waste time because already on job so don't have much time for search & all so looking for some expert advice for all courses that from where to start & where to go [smile]

Thank you every one for answer & looking forward for further answer
Quote 0 0
MuhammadAwais
You need to starts from CCNA And MCITP Or MCSE 2012 this is good for a good Job. And UrduITAcademy lectures is enough for CCNA Exam  
 UrduIT.Team
Quote 0 0
Unregistered
Hi Kashif,

i do appreciate your effort. You are really doing great job.
I have question regarding CISSP certification that 5 years experience in routing and switching is valid ?

Thanks & Regards
Salah
Quote 0 0
Faseeh
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته!
أويس بهائ,
wo lectures jinka apny kaha hai wo2013 ky hen.
no doubt about it ki Sir.Kashif ny bohat bohat bohat bohat mehnat, janfishani, lagan full of concentration sy hamen padrhaya hai.
ik ik cheez ko bar bar repeat kryawa hai ta'ky hamary concepts intehai pak'ky hojaen.
Sir.Kashif,
aap Allah taala ki tarf sy bheja gya inam hen rehti dunya ky liye.
jab tk ye dunya qaim rahygi apka nam zinda-o-jawendan rahyga.
إن شاء الله
إن شاء الله
إن شاء الله
إن شاء الله.
Quote 0 0
urduitacademy
Unregistered wrote: Hi Kashif,

i do appreciate your effort. You are really doing great job.
I have question regarding CISSP certification that 5 years experience in routing and switching is valid ?

Thanks & Regards
Salah

hi Salah , 

I am afraid you need to show it as Network Security experience . but you can mold it to show as Network Security . 

UITA Forum Admin
Quote 0 0
hanbal
HI,
IN CCNA lectures Kashif Sir mentioned that they have uploaded their lectures presentations in some PDF format & also uploaded some GNS3 projects files BUT unable to find those ................. can anybody share those data 
Thanks in Advance [smile]
Quote 0 0
MuhammadAwais
check urdu IT Academy website useful links page
 UrduIT.Team
Quote 0 0
hanbal
Awais Bhai,
already searched but didn't find any PDF including lectures presentation. Can you please check & share link

Thanks
Quote 0 0
Unregistered
anybody can update on above mentioned query[confused]
Quote 0 0
CCNA PDF
Dear please check FAQ on urdu IT website , Sir Kashif told a story why he dont share the slides only stuff available are Lectures . 

Quote 0 0
Muddasir
Difference between ROUTER & LAYER 3 SWITCH

UrduIT Team
         Router only handle IP address on layer 3 but multi layer switch work on both layer 3 and 2. MAC    And IP Address both can handle layer 3 switch

Quote 1 0

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Urdu IT Accademy � 2013 | License Agreement