hanbal
hello everyone
many of you have passed above mention exam please share helping material & details which helps you all the way for passing exams. Kindly also share you methodologies or way of study that you adopted for the preparation of your exams. Thanks
Quote 0 0
MuhammadAwais
First You Need to watch the lectures and Practices Lab day by day until you expert and also read the Books..  and also practice Exam Questions before your exam
 UrduIT.Team
Quote 0 0
hanbal
Awais Thanks for the reply 
Please tell have you passed your ccna & when did you do this.
Quote 0 0
Unregistered
assalam o alikum

dear freinds i had attempt 2 times , i listen all lectures thoroughly and did practice exams too and my score was 95 %  but i didnt pass in real exam can anybody help and assist me whats wrong in my preparation

network fundamentals: more than 70
LAn switching :     more than 70
Routing fundamentals:  more than 70
infrastructure services:  40%
infrastructure Maintenance:   40 %

i dont know what to do to score in Infrastructure services and Maiuntenance. please help 
please help .

Quote 0 0
zeuis
The Cisco certification 100-105 exam is very important to make you an expert in the field of IT. It is very simple to pass the 100-105 exam in the presence of the dumps4free study material. The candidates can easily download free Cisco 100-105 exam dumps in vce and pdf on dumps4free without any cost. Dumps4free also provide 24/7 live chat with team of Cisco experts , and they are well aware of the significance of 100-105 test questions. Feel free to ask any question with our experts.
Quote 0 0
Unregistered
After preparing for the 100-105 Dumps Questions using these dumps, it was kind of obvious that I will pass the 100-105 Dumps PDF Cisco Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1 (ICND1 v3.0) Exam without any troubles. Their dumps are so good that I am amazed they don’t market them this well. These dumps packages are like gems for busy professionals like me. I can guarantee anyone can succeed using these dumps. After all, using these got me an amazing 89% score on the exam.
Quote 0 0
Unregistered
Cisco Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1 (ICND1 v3.0) is the most demanded Certification now a days. Get High Quality Cisco 100-105 Exams Dumps from Realbraindumps. Our 100-105 Dumps PDF are valid all over the world and are also testified by Highly Qualified Professionals. We make sure to provide updated and latest Dumps Questions for your 100-105 exams. You can be 100% sure of your success with Realbraindumps. For further information visit our website now.
Quote 0 0
Unregistered
I pass 100-105 exam with good grades. The ICND1 v3.0 one of the most prestigious networking certifications in the Cisco. Passing the 100-105 exam is not an easy task if you really want to pass your Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices exam then try most authentic 100-105 study material. Mr. Wiliam CCNA#58714 who is the professional in IT field suggest me 100-105 practice question to prepare this exam. So it’s not difficult to prepare and pass this exam with valid 100-105 dumps pdf. 
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...