hanbal
hello everyone
many of you have passed above mention exam please share helping material & details which helps you all the way for passing exams. Kindly also share you methodologies or way of study that you adopted for the preparation of your exams. Thanks
Quote 0 0
MuhammadAwais
First You Need to watch the lectures and Practices Lab day by day until you expert and also read the Books..  and also practice Exam Questions before your exam
 UrduIT.Team
Quote 0 0
hanbal
Awais Thanks for the reply 
Please tell have you passed your ccna & when did you do this.
Quote 0 0
Unregistered
assalam o alikum

dear freinds i had attempt 2 times , i listen all lectures thoroughly and did practice exams too and my score was 95 %  but i didnt pass in real exam can anybody help and assist me whats wrong in my preparation

network fundamentals: more than 70
LAn switching :     more than 70
Routing fundamentals:  more than 70
infrastructure services:  40%
infrastructure Maintenance:   40 %

i dont know what to do to score in Infrastructure services and Maiuntenance. please help 
please help .

Quote 0 0
zeuis
The Cisco certification 100-105 exam is very important to make you an expert in the field of IT. It is very simple to pass the 100-105 exam in the presence of the dumps4free study material. The candidates can easily download free Cisco 100-105 exam dumps in vce and pdf on dumps4free without any cost. Dumps4free also provide 24/7 live chat with team of Cisco experts , and they are well aware of the significance of 100-105 test questions. Feel free to ask any question with our experts.
Quote 0 0

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Urdu IT Accademy � 2013 | License Agreement