faizigee
Dear all,

If you are not in Saudi Arabia and want to get job.

So, you have 2 options.

1st option : you have to buy a visa which is called Azad visa (on this visa you can search a suitable job for yourself and than transfer your sponsorship to your company who hire you.

2nd Option :  In your country ,you have oversees companies. They can provide you a job.Mostly Oversees companies in Pakistan located in Rawalpindi,Lahore,Multan,Karachi.

Saudi Arabian companies request to these oversees companies to hire labor,technicians,engineer,mangers etc.for them.

Regards,

Rashid
Quote 0 0
Unregistered
how is economy in Saudia arabia . secondly how much is azad Visa ? and what is the process 
Quote 0 0
asadgulzar
Economy is much better than Pakistan, believe me. :-D
Quote 0 0
faizigee
1: Economy of Saudi Arabia still good but Govt stop/hold some very big project due to economic issue.

2: Find any agent who provide you visa, but before buying visa ask him for transfer permission that when you find a new job you need to transfer your sponsorship to your new employer.

In Saudi Arabia Agent give you visa 11000-15000 Riyals without any other benefits (Iqama fee,Labor Card,your air ticket,visa stamping in Pakistan,etc.)

If you found a person who provide you visa in Pakistan with whole package. It will cast you around 500K-600K depend on your visa profession and agent.

Do not ,Do not ,Do not buy a "house driver" visa.

Note: Now a days no one can work on azad visa, You should find a job and transfer your sponsorship to new employer.

Rashid
Quote 0 0
zeeshan
sir how can we find job in saudi arabia
Quote 0 0
faizigee
Through Internet search ....
For example :

http://www.expatriates.com/
Quote 0 0
Vetgen
Hello just you contact Alied Services is a consultant company 
Quote 0 0
Unregistered
meri bhaio se request hai plz saudia mat aye, yahan pehle hi jobs nahi hain, akr hame b tang na krain/hmjo yahan long time se struggle kr rahe, har 2nd company me cost cutting and terminations hori hain . yahan ajao visa lekr to bht se sponser /kafeel iqama b ni dete , 
visa ki cost 3 hazar riyal se ziada nahi hoti jo agent apko 20 25 hazar riyal me sell krte , phr yahan akr job  b ni milti .

Quote 2 0
mrkhan
Salam,
This is not good time to come saudi arabia.

Quote 0 0

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Urdu IT Accademy � 2013 | License Agreement