walid
Hello sir,
firstly I want to thank you for whatever you are doing for us. Sir I have homemade lap( two laptops are connected through Cisco switch ) the laptop which is hp probook 6560b has 4GB RAM and has INTEL CORE i5 processor. I want to run widows sever 2008 R2 in hp probook for practicing your videos but I tried to install windows server 2008 R2 as iso file from USB(multiboot loader), it gets almost installed but at the end of installation my pc gives me this message "Windows could not complete the installation. To install Windows on this computer. restart the installation". I restart the pc but this message keeps appearing over and over. I'm stucked in restarting loop. I tried the the CMD commands:

C:\Windows\system32>oobe
C:\Windows\system32>msoobe

and for sitting up password 

C:\Windows\system32>secpol.msc
And
C:\Windows\system32>compmgmt.msc 

These above commands can get me to Initial Configuration Tasks of windows server 2008 R2 but the installation of the windows server 2008 R2 doesn't get completed all the way end.

Can you please help me to clean  install windows server 2008 R2 with no error message during installation ??????????
Quote 0 0
Unregistered
Where did you get Windows server ISO image , get one from Microsoft website

It looks your image is not good
Quote 0 0
Unregistered
I downloaded from Microsoft website for 180 days
Quote 0 0
MuhammadAwais
1:First try to change your Bios setting change SATA To ACHI, Or ACHI To Sata.....  Windows 7 working   well on default setting but some Operating systems not working on default disk setting.

2:By using sectpol.msc  Set password lenth to 0 and disable password complexity requirements
3:by using compmgmt.msc unlock your administrator account set the password 
 UrduIT.Team
Quote 0 0

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Urdu IT Accademy � 2013 | License Agreement