citizen17
Folks, 

Could you please suggest me what routers and switches i should consider for CCNP R&S
Lab? 
Quote 0 0
fareed.nawab
Dear Use GNS3.. 
Quote 0 0
citizen17
Thanks for you response. 

GNS3 may be good for routing practice however for switching its not. 

I can afford to buy equipment and thinking of the following 

2 x Cisco 3750 or 3760 

2 x Cisco 2960 

2 x 2811 Routers 

Regards 
Quote 0 0
umarself
All these are enough . 3750 is enough for CCNA and CCNP as well

2x3750  (you can have 3650)
3x2911 or 1941

if you buy some serial interfaces it will be best .you can have good practice with point to point lab

be sure to have IOS 15.0 or above
Quote 0 0
andreamarily
Book Complete CCNA Routing & Switching certification at attractive conditions as a qualification package! 
To start of CISCO CNNA Certification Training, we give you a personal supervisor from our certified Cisco trainers. 
This person is available for all questions about the certification process throughout the duration of training available.
Yes, you can get trained on CCNA without paying a penny by utilizing the two revolutionary Free Training Policies. 
This advanced module takes you along with three other tests for CCNP. With the acquired skills you have mastered topics such as installation, configuration, administration, troubleshooting and security in large local area networks (LANs) and Wide Aera networks (WANs), including the integration of voice and wireless networks.

CCNA Online training course we take you all organizational tasks from. The individual course reservations, registrations for the examinations.
Please take the CCNA certification & Job Placements with us : Techjobs.sulekha.com/ccna-training

Quote 0 0
Talal Raheem
Respected Members 
kindly Share how to configure Host/Cloud in GNS3?
your Answer will be highly appreciated
[smile]

Quote 0 0
jennyjfoy
When you are building your Cisco CCNA lab, it is pretty easy as three Cisco router and three Cisco switches will put you in a pretty good position at a pretty reasonable price. For more assistance visit website: http://www.braindumpskey.com/exam/200-125.html
Quote 0 0

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Urdu IT Accademy � 2013 | License Agreement