Unregistered
AOA 
         i need training videos for ccna security V.3 which is newly implemented by cisco 
you guys have older version of ccna ...need help 

OmerWaheed

Quote 1 0
MuhammadAwais
dont worry new Lectures will upload soon
 UrduIT.Team
Quote 1 0
Unregistered
salam sir,,, i am really thankful to all your staff,,, and really i felt proud when i showed your lecture to an indian friend of mine in dubai,,,, wo apne gurus ki bohat tareef kar raha ta me ne ap k ccnp k lectures dekae he was really impressed and that was the point i feel so much proud.... so many many thanks and many congrats to you and your staff...

dear sir i want to ask about mcse track 2012 and ccnp routing as well as security....
and whats your planning about the collaboration ... dear sir i know it needs a lots of efforts and time but you can't imagine that how many people follows your lectures and get great ideas... dear sir please upload the most recent courses as soon as possible ...

once again thanks to you and your team for such a great work...

regards 
Naseeb khan afridi.
Quote 0 0
Unregistered
Sir Kashif and Usman and other team is really doing great work . 

I think they do not have any volunteer to teach MCSA , and Sir Kashif told us while ago he is not doing Ms stuff . 

Quote 0 0
capcom
Salam to all.

HI my name is zubair I am looking for up-to-date CCNA 210-260 SECURITY lectures although I did see video for the previous ccna security version here on Urdu IT , wondering if someone can guide me when is likely to me new video lectures will be uploaded for ccna securityv3 210-260.
if anyone out there having a group study or have some source or right guidance kindly do share it  will really appreciated/ I haven't started yet will be great to join .

My email Ykjc45@yahoo.com.

regards. 
Quote 0 0
Muhammad Nouman Zafar
Sir Kashif Plz Update CCNA Security..

Quote 0 0
yasirpira
Hi,
I just failed CCNA SECURITY 210-260

Guys do not use Exam collection Dumps. Some answers are wrong. I just failed by 15 points. [mad][rolleyes]

If you guys have updated Dumps of CCNA security then kindly let me know. I will be sharing some dumps for free.

Quote 0 0
Muhammad Nouman Zafar
(Yasir Pira)
Bhai Read all Comments 
(Ratta nai lagao....agar ksi answare pay doute hay to google say yaa comment me daal dia kro...clear ho jaay ga...)

http://www.securitytut.com/ccna-security-210-260/share-your-ccna-security-experience-2/comment-page-61#comments
Quote 0 0
Unregistered
salam sir, Please upload new videos ccna security and cloud.

thanks
Quote 1 0
kashifanwar002
Aoa Sir kashif
Hello i am kashif from australia. I need ios for gns3 for ccp. When ever i discover my device showed me error and also cisco asdm. Help would be highly appreciated.
Quote 0 0
MuhammadAwais
post a snapshot of your error
 UrduIT.Team
Quote 0 0
Muhammad Nouman Zafar
Sir KASHIF.
I am waiting for CCNA Security...
Quote 0 0
MuhammadAwais
CCNA Security is already uploaded
 UrduIT.Team
Quote 0 0
Muhammad Nouman Zafar
Aslam o Alikum

Sir Kashif,

Very Very Thank you sooooooooooooo MUCH. for CCNA Security Lecture.

Thanks. 
Quote 1 0

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Urdu IT Accademy � 2013 | License Agreement