urduitacademy
Introduction lecture to CCN3.0 will be delivered soon InshAllah. Stay tuned . 
UITA Forum Admin
Quote 4 0
Muhammad Nouman Zafar

Thanks u Soooo Much Sir KASHIF...I am very happy about you start new version3 of CCNA....But i am also CCNA V2 Certified...i passed exam 20 April 2016...1000/961 Marks...i read all your lecture....I have not word for you. and your Urdu It Academy....Thanks u Thanks u.. ALLAH ap ko Khush rakhy. Ameen.

Quote 0 0
shakil.khan
can u upload the course contents for this version of CCNA, please. Further, while introducing this version of CCNA, will it affect older CCNA certified pros whose certification is still valid? 
Quote 0 0
Raja Naveed Iqbal
السلام و علیکم سر کاشف،کچھ عرصہ پہلے میں یہاں واشنگٹن ڈی سی اور نواحی علاقوں میں سی سی این اے کے کورس کی ڈالرکلاسز ڈھونڈ رھا تھا۔مگر کوئی دو ہزار ڈالر اور کوئی تین ۔ہزار ڈالر مانگ رھا تھا پھر ایک دن میں نے آپ کے لیکچرز کی ویڈیو دیکھی اور میں یہ دیکھ کر حیران رہ گیا کہ جس طریقے سے آپ مثالوں کے ساتھ مشکل سے مشکل ٹاپک کو اتنا آسان کر کے بتاتے ھیں کہ نالائق سے نالائق سٹوڈنٹ بھی آسانی سے سمجھ جائے۔اور آجکل کے اس دور میں یہ کام آپ بغیر کسی فیس کے کر رہے ہیں ۔یہ صدقہ جاریہ ھے اور انشاءاللہ تعالی اللہ آپ کو اس کی جزا دے۔رمضان المبارک میں آپ کے لیے دعا کروں گا۔ اور کبھی واشنٹگن ڈی سی آئیں یا میرے لائق کوئی خدمت ھو تو ضرور بتائیے گا۔اللہ آپ کو خوش رکھے۔
راجہ نوید اقبال
Quote 2 0
sahil
first of all i would like to thanks sir u r providing free education .
  • in last video ccna 3.0 you tell you can visit our form discussion for pdf, book and more link but i am unable to find pls help me what should i do
Quote 2 0
umarself
CCNA V3 exam topics 
https://learningnetwork.cisco.com/community/certifications/ccna/ccna-exam/exam-topics
Quote 1 0
saqib14555
Hellow,

Appreciate the great work being done !
I am planning to appear for ICND 1 V2. You have already mentioned in the videos, the topics that has been added. Please also let us know the stuff that has been taken out or things that we don't have to study.  Because I have got a very little time and I don't want to over study for the topics which aren't significant from exam point of view.
Thank a lot !
Quote 0 0
Unregistered
i am b.com can i do this ccna
Quote 2 0
saqib14555
Hi Dears,

Where can i get the configured labs for ACL (ICND2 V1).
Tried to search but could not find it.

Thanks
Quote 0 0
asifbashir
Dear Saqib14555

Visit this site for CCNA labs
                             http://www.9tut.com/category/ccna-lab-sim
Quote 0 0
javid shah
Dear kashif sir...

Let me know when will you upload CCNP Routing and troubleshooting lectures.
Quote 0 0
Unregistered
anyone can let me know when ccna new version is going to add in exam 
Quote 0 0
asifbaahir6229
salaam Kashif,

I am living in Uk from last 10 years, my qualification is MBA . I would like to make my career in IT field, what course would you suggest me to start with so I can build my foundation in IT.

As I also would like to mentioned that I have discussed with my friends they suggested me about Compita A+, compita networking , compita Security + and CCNA .

I am so confused don't know what to do could you please help me and advise me what's the best course to start in IT career?

Asif
Quote 1 0
Unregistered
Sir just a quick question if someone passed CCNA and CCNP and CCIE and he is doing a job as well do i need to pass all again in future if cisco make any new changes in any of these course or i do not have to. Please reply

Thank you

Kind Regards:
Kashif Khan 
Quote 0 0
umarself
javid shah wrote: Dear kashif sir... Let me know when will you upload CCNP Routing and troubleshooting lectures.

CCNP lectures have uploaded . did not you visit video library ? we are planning for tshoot .
Quote 1 0

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Urdu IT Accademy � 2013 | License Agreement