Shoaib Muhammad
hello bro i am telecom engineer and CCNA certified training done are
CCNP
and i have zero experience so should I go to CCIE? 
please guid ne
Quote 0 0
imrankamalzae
Hi Shoaib, No brother I would not recommend you to take that root you will be zero to extreme zero. CCIE you can do anytime or still you want to do CCIE and then you think I need a job for CCIE level you wont be able to have it you will be flat in 2nd question and then it will come to your credibility and that become zero. I know how you can achieve this but I would advise do the job and then go for it or do CCIE but do not show or tell anyone once you got 3 to 5 years experience you can declare it. Hope you understand it. 
Quote 0 0
Unregistered
bro i am looking for job but did not find yet.so i am confused.
Quote 0 0
Friend
Shoaib Muhammad wrote: hello bro i am telecom engineer and CCNA certified training done are
CCNP
and i have zero experience so should I go to CCIE? 
please guid ne

I have noticed a lot of colleges are asking students to do CCIE , because they want to make Money $$$ this is not honest advice . I will suggest you should have minimum 3-5 years experience before you attempt CCIE , It will not look good on fresh CV  
Quote 0 0
Unregistered
I think you have to prepare CCNA and CCNP first and then just attempt CCNA, soon you will observe that there are much more opportunities at entry level
Quote 0 0
jennyjfoy
The rapid change in the field of IT industry keeps facing challenges in the field of jobs and profession. Cisco CCIE is considered as the most preferable certification world of IT. It will help you to improve your profile and make you expert in your desired field.

CCIE Top Exams:
400-101 Dumps
400-201 Dumps
400-051 Dumps
350-018 Dumps
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...

Add a Website Forum to your website.