daniahmad

AoA , 
In Lecture 11 ImageView is discussed by respected Sir. There as we saw he used .png files.

While practicing i used .jpg file and on pressing run button i got error that file name should end with .xml or .png
Error:java.lang.RuntimeException: Some file crunching failed, see logs for details

Question is Why can not we use other formats?

Is there any other of adding pictures of other formats??

Capture.JPG 

If you have lost everything, you still have yourself, use it to reclaim everything back.
Quote 0 0
muhammadzeeshanali
Walikum-Assalam,
Dear I have applied a .jpg image on ImageView and it is working fine without any error. In the lecture I have explained in detail about the naming convention of the image. Check the name of the image it should only contain small alphabets and .jpg extension at the end.
Regards,
Muhammad Zeeshan Ali
Quote 1 0
daniahmad
Thanks Sir, by reviewing video i found that i have not provided source address in src. It was written in srcCompat automatically which i mistakenly considered as src.
If you have lost everything, you still have yourself, use it to reclaim everything back.
Quote 0 0
daniahmad

How to set a RadioGroup so that it show Radio Buttons in a matrix/Grid form , i.e Multiple Rows and Columns for example 2x2 or 2x3 Matrix. In which only one button should be selected.

I am trying for this but unable to find easy to understand solution.

Quote 0 0

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Urdu IT Accademy � 2013 | License Agreement