urduitacademy
please ask any questions about CCNA 3.0 under this post 

before you ask please vsisit the following links. 

Book 
http://www.ciscopress.com/store/ccna-routing-and-switching-200-125-official-cert-guide-9781587205811

CCNA old and NEW 
http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/training-events/training-certifications/certifications/associate/ccna-routing-switching.html

Exam topics 
https://learningnetwork.cisco.com/community/certifications/ccna/icnd2/exam-topics

Sir Kashif Introduction lecture will be with you very soon . 

UITA Forum Admin
Quote 1 0
Muhammad Nouman Zafar

Thanks u Soooo Much Sir KASHIF...I am very happy about you start new version3 of CCNA....But i am also CCNA V2 Certified...i passed exam 20 April 2016...1000/961 Marks...i read all your lecture....I have not word for you. and your Urdu It Academy....Thanks u Thanks u.. ALLAH ap ko Khush rakhy. Ameen.

Quote 1 0
urduitacademy
thanks Dear , You dont need to worry about it , You should start CCNP and looking for job if you are not working yet 
UITA Forum Admin
Quote 1 0
javid shah
Dear kashif sir..

Asslamu alaikum

My name is javid im from India ,I have attended your all Ccna lecture
In 2014 and I have got CCNA certification also in September, 2014 ( thanks for your efforts)
Validity of my certification is September 2017 but cisco releasing CCNA v3 . sir do I need to give return exam of Ccna v3 ?? Or my certification validity will remain same til 2017 ?
Quote 1 0
javid shah
Dear kashif sir..

I'm still waiting for your advice.
Quote 0 0
urduitacademy
you don't need to upgrade CCNA , just pass CCNP exam before CCNA expire everything will be renewed for 3 years again . 

UITA Forum Admin
Quote 1 0
dilshadmaddy
assalamo alaikum

i want to appear in this exam thank you kashif bhai

and urduit

without urduit it was very difficult to me.

Quote 0 0
capcom
Salam Kashif I have recently join the Urdu academy just like to find out when you are planing to start new Ccna security v3 210-260 lectures as currently on Urdu IT its old version videos which is old and does not have new v3 topics in detail .

Kindly assist us when you planing to start this as I believe this is your sepecilty in security feild .
Quote 0 0
Unregistered
please upload videos of ICND2 V 3.0
Quote 1 0
Unregistered
Hi Kashif,

I have one question regarding Spanning Tree Protocol.

As we know the switches automatically keep few ports in blocking mode by running STP algorithm if there is any loop.

Suppose according to algorithm, switch is keeping any particular port in blocking mode and then I run "port-fast" command on that particular port to by-pass STP process. 

What would be impact now. Which port switch will keep in blocking.
Quote 0 0
Unregistered
Hi Kashif,

I have one question.

In PAT, if 2 host are trying to telnet the same server at a same time then what would be the PAT address. Because as per my understanding in PAT the IP would be one public IP and the port address. But here both user will have 23 port number.

If possible then explain me with example.

I will be very thankful to you.
Quote 0 0
Azeem Ahmed
A year ago i completed the ccna courses from this site and enjoyed a lot and learned lot of new things which i had not known before. This site as i consider it a virtual teacher and every time whenever this site comes in my mind i treat it as my teacher and it is my habit i respect a lot of my teachers... The tutorials which have been uploaded on this site are wonderful and informative. i wanted to continue some more study to other tutorials but i engaged in some other work that i could not give time to this forum. I am this time more interested in PHP basic and PHP advanced. inshallah i will strart watching them very soon... 
I congratulate all this team of the site and hope some more tutorials will be brought on this forum and students like me get the opportunity of learning some more new things sitting in their homes with out investing any cost. 
Quote 0 0
Unregistered
AOA
dear SIR mujh labs ka boht issue hay theory to  fit samajh ajati hay but lab samjh nai ati kindly help me please
JAZAKALLAH
Quote 0 0
Unregistered
Sir apki Site par CCNA ke Jo Course Mujood hy. ye study kar ke  CISCO Exam de Sakhta hy is Time, kiu ke Cisco wale apne Course Topics Change karte Rehte hy.. Is Bare ma Plz Details do ????
Quote 0 0
MuhammadAwais
yes you can we have all ccna versions V1 V2 and V3 Study all for your exam
 UrduIT.Team
Quote 0 0

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Urdu IT Accademy � 2013 | License Agreement