• Need help

Started by Malik: I have two servers hp proliant dl 380 and dl 190 gen9 . on dl380 i have amber health light but there is no error in logs. and on 190 i have red...

1 0
  • Microsoft announce and launch Windows Server 2019 with Strong virtulization support

Started by guest: Hi, Microsoft announce and launch Windows Server 2019 with Strong virtulization support. but in our course series stuck on windows server 2012 and...

1 0
  • Torrent Server

Started by HassanShafiq: How to make a Torrent server on Windows Server 2008 or centos 6.5?

1 0
  • LAN and WLAN priority

Started by Nabi Raham: Hi. Guys, Please suggest, i want to apply "disable WiFi when pc connect with LAN and enable WiFi when remove LAN" on groups of computer...

3 0
  • About Print Server (70-646)

Started by Samuel Masih: Dear Kashif Sir My Name is Samuel From India i have watch your all videos and first of all thankfull to you and your all team to Create...

0 0
  • Direct access vpn

Started by Waqas Ahmed: direct access VPN i perform all step correctly but not get success after disable the internal network and go out of corporate not access the...

0 0
  • Direct access vpn

Started by waqas00486 (any one who r: vpn direct access i follow every step you mention in lecture continuous i have error i thing something missing in lab i try lot but...

1 0
  • Direct access vpn

Started by waqas00486: i follow every step you mention in lecture continuous i have error i thing something missing in lab i try lot but same error i face please help ...

0 0
  • Training related

Started by EX200 RHCSA 7.0: Hi, Thanks for UITA for providing he EX200 Training, But Trainer is seems to confused , and not delivering the detailed knowledge, teaching only on...

1 0
  • Where to find Course Material

Started by Sheraz_khan: Hello everyone i just want to know where on this site can i find the study related materials/notes of the courses being taught on this site? i want...

0 0
  • Cpu has been disable eanble or rest the vm

Started by Kaleem Ullah: i am facing this error i am using window 10 with exsi 6.5 i tried to figure it out but so help me now

1 0
  • Migration

Started by Ramakant: An organisation named XYZ Inc. has three offices with Delhi having a primary domain controller and Pune and Mumbai having a read only domain...

1 0
  • MS exchange server 2016

Started by waseem ahmad: Hello Sir, When you have a plan to start MS exchange server 2016 series ? Regards Waseem

1 0
  • Cloud Computing - Azure & AWS

Started by mali1969: Any future plan to start Azure or AWS course ?

5 0
  • Active Directory

Started by rameez salamat: dear experts, i have configured adds on a server2012 successfully. i connect a computer to the domain using user name and pasword that i create in...

4 0
  • Linux (Red Hat RHCSA/RHCSE Exam Ebook By Tecmint)

Started by blacksun: Dear All, This is really great and handy reference book to start with, i purchased it last week and it is really helpful for me. hope it will be...

4 3
  • OVA file issue

Started by Hasnat: hello Im unable to connect ova file on windows 10 vmware workstation. what are steps are and what are prerequisite . do i need server machine or...

1 0
  • MCSA

Started by waseem ahmad: Hello sir, Please upload MCSA 70-411 series i am too much awaiting Regards Waseem

1 0
  • Linux Instalation Issue with VMware

Started by Moodi: Dear Abbas I followed exactly you and have success in installing SUSE, OR 7.4 on VMware 12, but facing issue with installing OL 6.5, the...

2 0
  • MCSA

Started by waseem ahmad: Hello Hamza Sir, Hope you will be fine pls let me know when you will upload MCSA 70-411 exam lectures on urduitacademy? Also is there any plan...

1 0
  • Guys lets request for starting MS Exchange and TMG courses.

Started by shakil.khan: Sir Kashif kindly start new courses regarding MS Exchange Server and TMG. I believe these courses are very much important while in getting a job and...

1 0
  • RhCSA 7.0

Started by Sandeep Kumar Singh: Hi sir, My question is that, why RHCSA 7.0 video is showing Private?

0 0
  • Configuration of VM Ware Workstation

Started by mohammadhafeez: Dear Assalamualaikum i need to practice MCITP so i have download VM Ware Workstation-full 14 and install on my Laptop in that i installed the...

0 0
  • MCITP

Started by Blackhawk2317: i have installed windows server 2008 enterprise on vmware...but in first lecture(part 2) of MCITP when he installed windows deployment services and...

0 0
  • DMZ Setup in Microsoft Server

Started by fareed.nawab: sir, can you please Glance on DMZ configuration topic as well as root server node clustering topic..

0 0