• ACL IN HP Layer 3 Switch

by haseebpgc: How we Can Create ACl And Apply In HP Switch?

1 0

Started by haseebpgc

• cctv cameras configuration on layer three router

by azeem: Salam, sir i have to configure our nvr ,dvr on layer three router for access remotely, how i can access cameras remotely? and what is the...

4 0

Started by azeem

• Switch Port Access Multiple vlan.

by haseebpgc: how we can allow two or more vlan on single switchport?

1 1

Started by haseebpgc

• Secondary IP

by asadgulzar: We are using 172.16.x.x schema in our LAN and currently changed our ISP, our core switch is connected to ISP Router, they configured their router...

2 0

Started by asadgulzar

• User Questions

by Yasirj86: Salaam sir I want to ask that i checked my DNS , and DHCP servers through the command prompt i saw that they were the same which...

26 0

Started by Yasirj86

• policy based routing

by Unregistered: kindly policy based routing parha dain.]

0 0

Started by Unregistered

• Default Route

by Mohammad Zareef: Dear All! There is two default route for single gateway, from 08:00 – 16:30 is 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 192.168.1.1 and from 16:30 –...

0 0

Started by Mohammad Zareef

• Sub-netting BOOM problem Solution. (CCNA)

by jamskhan: Salam, hi everyone. During the sub-netting videos when i reached to the 3rd video of sub-netting. There i saw the BOOM problem in the end of the...

2 2

Started by jamskhan

• request to give us more 10 mints

by adilyaqoob: Respected Sir, Assalam o Alaikum I want to learn how you record video for lecture and which software you're using for recording your video. Sir...

1 0

Started by adilyaqoob

• EIGRP Lode balance

by Unregistered: Hello dear I have a Question on EIGRP Load balancing All the routers has loopback id as same of Router name. If I tracerout 4.4.4.4 source...

2 0

Started by Unregistered

• Lecture Recording

by adilyaqoob: Respected Sir, Assalam o Alaikum I want to learn how you record video for lecture and which software you're using for recording your video. Sir...

2 0

Started by adilyaqoob

• VTP

by ekagra nagar: hello sir, hope doing well. sir i have a doubt in VTP... as you explain in video 0ne switch as a server and all other switch as a client then...

2 0

Started by ekagra nagar

• need help

by Unregistered: salam to all of my teachers and brothers in Urduitacademy i would like to want a help about few software like cisco IP communicator, cisco network...

3 0

Started by Unregistered

• Cisco security Bug:

by abid_stg: https://tools.cisco.com/security/center/content/CiscoSecurityAdvisory/cisco-sa-20160413-ucs Any one working on UCS can go through this link to...

0 0

Started by abid_stg

• CCNA LAB

by Ashis: Kashif Sir, myrouter lab is not working at all. How can i access real rack plz help me ?

4 1

Started by Ashis

• CCNP routing and Switching Book

by asashish50: Dear Sir , Please recoomended me best book for CCNP Routing and Switching Regards Ashish Sharma

2 0

Started by asashish50

• CCNP-Routing-EIGRP

by ahmadzubair654: Assalamualykum, CCNP 642-902 Route Lecture 9: I followed all of that lecture, but around 47-48 min, when using "ip default-network...

6 0

Started by ahmadzubair654

• H3C Routing and Switching

by asashish50: Dear Kashif Sir , Please recommended me a best book for H3C devices (Routing ,Switching and Security) I join a new company and all the devices here...

2 0

Started by asashish50

• GNS3 lab configuration

by hanbal: Dear All, I am trying to create LAB in latest GNS3 i have configure router according to my basic knowledge but unable to ping that from my command...

6 0

Started by hanbal

• CCNA LAB

by Ashis: Kashif Sir, myrouter lab is not working at all. How can i access real rack plz help me ?

0 1

Started by Ashis

• Swit Port Security

by Mohammad Zareef: Dear Sir Kashif! I configured Storm-Controller, and Action command is Shutdown, it works fine, but the problem is shutdown...

2 0

Started by Mohammad Zareef

• problem to configure different subnet in multi-layer switch

by Unregistered: Hi everyone i am facing a problem to configure different subnet in multi-layer switch. i am given an example R1-R2-R3 and...

2 0

Started by Unregistered

• Network Monitoring

by asifbashir: Respected Sir, What is the name of certification for " Network Monitoring " ? Could you tell me; from...

0 0

Started by asifbashir

• Netlogon service on DC Windows Server 2008 getting stopped

by waqas10_4: I am facing the issue of Netlogon service getting stopped after sometime and due to this active directory shows cross in server manager roles and due...

0 0

Started by waqas10_4

• dsl configuration on cisco 2821

by mraatif: Dear All, I have cisco 2821 router. I want to terminate on dsl connection. tell me the configuration that how to configure my dsl (PTCL) on cisco...

3 0

Started by mraatif

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Urdu IT Accademy � 2013 | License Agreement