• Sub-netting BOOM problem Solution. (CCNA)

by jamskhan: Salam, hi everyone. During the sub-netting videos when i reached to the 3rd video of sub-netting. There i saw the BOOM problem in the end of the...

2 2

Started by jamskhan

• request to give us more 10 mints

by adilyaqoob: Respected Sir, Assalam o Alaikum I want to learn how you record video for lecture and which software you're using for recording your video. Sir...

1 0

Started by adilyaqoob

• EIGRP Lode balance

by Unregistered: Hello dear I have a Question on EIGRP Load balancing All the routers has loopback id as same of Router name. If I tracerout 4.4.4.4 source...

2 0

Started by Unregistered

• Lecture Recording

by adilyaqoob: Respected Sir, Assalam o Alaikum I want to learn how you record video for lecture and which software you're using for recording your video. Sir...

2 0

Started by adilyaqoob

• VTP

by ekagra nagar: hello sir, hope doing well. sir i have a doubt in VTP... as you explain in video 0ne switch as a server and all other switch as a client then...

2 0

Started by ekagra nagar

• need help

by Unregistered: salam to all of my teachers and brothers in Urduitacademy i would like to want a help about few software like cisco IP communicator, cisco network...

3 0

Started by Unregistered

• Cisco security Bug:

by abid_stg: https://tools.cisco.com/security/center/content/CiscoSecurityAdvisory/cisco-sa-20160413-ucs Any one working on UCS can go through this link to...

0 0

Started by abid_stg

• CCNA LAB

by Ashis: Kashif Sir, myrouter lab is not working at all. How can i access real rack plz help me ?

4 1

Started by Ashis

• CCNP routing and Switching Book

by asashish50: Dear Sir , Please recoomended me best book for CCNP Routing and Switching Regards Ashish Sharma

2 0

Started by asashish50

• CCNP-Routing-EIGRP

by ahmadzubair654: Assalamualykum, CCNP 642-902 Route Lecture 9: I followed all of that lecture, but around 47-48 min, when using "ip default-network...

6 0

Started by ahmadzubair654

• H3C Routing and Switching

by asashish50: Dear Kashif Sir , Please recommended me a best book for H3C devices (Routing ,Switching and Security) I join a new company and all the devices here...

2 0

Started by asashish50

• GNS3 lab configuration

by hanbal: Dear All, I am trying to create LAB in latest GNS3 i have configure router according to my basic knowledge but unable to ping that from my command...

6 0

Started by hanbal

• CCNA LAB

by Ashis: Kashif Sir, myrouter lab is not working at all. How can i access real rack plz help me ?

0 1

Started by Ashis

• Swit Port Security

by Mohammad Zareef: Dear Sir Kashif! I configured Storm-Controller, and Action command is Shutdown, it works fine, but the problem is shutdown...

2 0

Started by Mohammad Zareef

• problem to configure different subnet in multi-layer switch

by Unregistered: Hi everyone i am facing a problem to configure different subnet in multi-layer switch. i am given an example R1-R2-R3 and...

2 0

Started by Unregistered

• Network Monitoring

by asifbashir: Respected Sir, What is the name of certification for " Network Monitoring " ? Could you tell me; from...

0 0

Started by asifbashir

• Netlogon service on DC Windows Server 2008 getting stopped

by waqas10_4: I am facing the issue of Netlogon service getting stopped after sometime and due to this active directory shows cross in server manager roles and due...

0 0

Started by waqas10_4

• dsl configuration on cisco 2821

by mraatif: Dear All, I have cisco 2821 router. I want to terminate on dsl connection. tell me the configuration that how to configure my dsl (PTCL) on cisco...

3 0

Started by mraatif

• Ethernet To ADSL (WAN)

by Rashid: Asalam0Alikum i hope everyone is fine. my question is that how to convert my Ethernet cable for ADSL Router wan port, i just to configure my network...

1 0

Started by Rashid

• VTP

by shamshad1204: I have a question about VTP..........! Let’s say, I have three sw itches; SW0, SW1 and SW2. SW0 is connected to SW1 and SW1 is connected to...

14 0

Started by shamshad1204

• Which CCNP exam code is right

by asadgulzar: Hi, In this website their are ccnp lectures with diffrent exam code (642-813 Switch -- 642-902 Route), but in the Cisco official website if we see...

4 0

Started by asadgulzar

• SPT with vlans

by Unregistered: aoa kashif sir kese hain app umeed ha khairyt se hon ge, sir me ne 10,20,30 k no use kiye hain vlans k lye ab m stp use krna chah rha hn likn jab ...

5 1

Started by Unregistered

• need clarification

by asifali: Slaam Dear Kashif sir, I have one doubt, i am working for government project in INDIA. we have 280 offices all over the state and is connected ...

0 0

Started by asifali

• IP Routing Technologies

by shamshad1204: Q. Assume that all of the router interfaces are operational and configured correctly. How will router R2 be affected by the configuration of router...

2 0

Started by shamshad1204

• problem to configure different subnet in multi-layer switch.

by mahadi: Hi everyone i am facing a problem to configure different subnet in multi-layer switch. i am given an example ...

0 0

Started by mahadi

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Urdu IT Accademy � 2013 | License Agreement