• Whats App Group For Network And Security

Started by Babar: Hi Guys i have created a whats app group. "Network And Security" For Network And Security If anyone interested Please Leave a comment...

204 7
  • CCNP Security Training video

Started by Mirmohammedwasifazam: Assalamulaikum, I'm very thankful to Mr. Kashir Sir for recording excellent training videos, it is very helpful to keep ourselves keep updated in...

0 0
  • Docker Containers Hot Topic

Started by linuxuser: Hi Everyone, hope all of you are doing well. I am requesting to UITA Team, is any plan to start the 'Docker Containers' Training? because, recently...

2 0
  • Switch 300-115 labs practice on PC and CCNP switch 300-115 exam labs

Started by awais ahmad: how can i do practice all switch exam topic labs on PC and anyone have switch labs sims

0 0
  • Request for Python

Started by Maz: Aslamoaliykum, app sab kay hard work ka bohat shukriya, I am an active beneficiary of this great platform. I just want to place a request for...

1 0
  • AWSLinux

Started by Lalit: Need all aws linux video . There is not completed. Pls share with serial wise.

0 0
  • regarding network problem

Started by manish manwal: hello all, i have trouble related to network. that is, we have 10 gig link between our two plant and rest of 14 plant have 1gig link...

3 0
  • SITE-TO-SITE-VPN

Started by zafar.khan: Hello, My question is that when we have set up a site-to-site vpn in cisco asa and wirte acl for interesting traffic. In which we have pass local...

1 0
  • Firewall unable to ping/access from different VLAN

Started by Nabi Raham: Dear Experts, I have 2 GAJSheild Firewall that are installed on two different branches, these two branches are internally connected with MPLS-VPN....

2 0
  • BGP configuration

Started by Adnan Qasmani: I have 3 locations Pakistan,Germany, Singapore and 1 router on each location is installed there. I want to run BGP so what i need? Public AS...

2 0
  • Azure course

Started by Unregistered: Dear Sir, Any plans for Azure course ? I am eagerly waiting for that.

0 0
  • OpenStack Administration Training

Started by Unregistered: Respected UITA Team, we will be greatful to you if you could start the 'OpenStack Administration' Training Series, now days lots of major vendors...

1 0
  • Designing a network for 5000 users

Started by Adeel Akhtar: We have different offices in one building, each office has between 50-150 users. Our servers like VOIP, hosting, email etc are on cloud. Servers...

1 0
  • Zee

Started by DHCP: You’ve got nothing but a laptop that’s been assigned a DHCP address and no other special privileges. Explain the steps you would take to...

1 0
  • Any body know about Sikandar Shaik

Started by irfan khakwani: Hi Guys, I am not sure how many of you aware of Sikandar Shaik cisco instructor. His work books are amazing try to download from his web site...

1 0
  • cisco user levle privileges

Started by madhu_vns101: any one can explain all 0-15 privilege table and how to use.

2 0
  • Require Video

Started by Abrar_ch: Salam Kashif sb we require a video on topic a install a router ios and upgrade a ios version if u available....

2 0
  • esxi vm problem

Started by azmat khan: salam sir, sir i face a problem when i am going to create a vm in esxi... this error "unable to connect to the mks login...

1 0
  • Routing Tables

Started by hafiz muhammad Imran: Slam I hope everyone here is fine, I have a question here Is the following about routing protocols or routed protocols? "A router must...

0 0
  • Help on DMVPN Lab

Started by pjoshi4: I need small help on DMVPN lab. I saw that in lab we have two spokes and it is connected to internet(cloud). I have doubt on configuration of this...

0 0
  • HElP

Started by Muhammad Arslan: my ccna certification will expire soon...... can i take exam of ccnp after expiry of my ccna?????

1 0
  • Encryption, Hashing and Cryptography?

Started by shakil.khan: I would like to know the difference among Encryption, Hashing and Cryptography. Also, where to use them each and, why? Comment, plz?

2 0
  • CCNA SECURITY

Started by waseem ahmad: Hello sir kashif Hope you will be fine Dear sir i have passed CCNA (R S) exam recently now i have a plan to appear in CCNA security but the...

1 0
  • CCNP Security

Started by tariq.mahmood590: Dear all I want to take exam for CCNP security. I could not find pdf books (free) as like other courses for study. Anyone can help me from where I...

1 0
  • network releted

Started by manish manwal: hi all, i have the problem that , i had set two users in cisco 3850 and 3650 -i switch. one is admin with privilege 15 and another is user with...

0 0

Add a Website Forum to your website.